Choose from among the top rated sunscreens for broad spectrum protection with fewer hazardous ingredients. And follow this sun safety tips to protect your skin for a lifetime.
Does your sunscreen work? EWG's investigation of 485 beach and sport sunscreens finds that 3 out of 5 contain chemicals that may pose health hazards or don't adequately protect skin from the sun's damaging rays. Some of the worst offenders are leading brands like Coppertone, Banana Boat, and Neutrogena.
1. Soleo Organics Sunscreen, chemical free, SPF 30+
2. Badger Sunscreen, SPF 30
3. Purple Prairie Botanicals Sun Stuff, SPF 30
4. UV Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30+
5. Mexitan Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50
6. Lavera Sunscreen Neutral, SPF 40
7. California Baby Sunscreen Lotion No Fragrance, SPF 30+
8. MyChelle Sun Shield SPF 28
9. Little Forest Sunscreen Lotion For Babies and Kids, SPF 30+
10. Trukid Facestick Mineral Sunscreen UVA/B, SPF 30+
See full article here.