Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{Eco Valentine Cards} Crazy Love in a Funky way

I found these creative valentine cards on etsy!  Inspired by life and loved ones, this card is a great way to send an eco-funky card for valentine. 

Outside reads, "I love you so much that sometimes I ignore your farts. Of course, that doesn’t mean I want you to start farting more. It just means sometimes I’m willing to let one or two go unnoticed. Because of love." (blank inside)

f e a t u r e s
:: Single folded card
:: Red envelope
:: Neatly packaged in a cellophane sleeve
:: Size A2 (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
:: One in a series of 8 sap-free love cards

e c o - f r i e n d l y  f e a t u r e s
:: paper is FSC-certified & carbon-neutral, made with 100% renewable energy
:: paper is 100% and envelopes are 30% post-consumer waste
:: paper is acid-free, elemental chlorine free, and archival

Price:  $3.00

No comments:

Post a Comment