Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maddison Avenue: eco friendly soy candles

It should be important to all homeowners to burn only non-toxic soy candles in their home. With everyone all the hype of being environmentally conscious, soy candles are the way to go. MACC soy candles are clean burning and eco friendly. We have been burning Maddison Avenue soy candles for many years. They are nothing short of amazing!

Maddison Avenue has a HUGE list of fragrances! Something like 160 different aromas. That's the hard part. Which scent to buy.?.?

I am burning their 10oz Travel Tin Soy Candle in my office right now. The scent is Pomegranate Passion. It is fruity and lovely. I also love their Pink Grapefruit, Hazelnut Latte, Lemon Chiffon, and Lemongrass Bergamot. Theie fragranced soy candles smell true to there name. None have had that fake/cheap smell to them. I even enjoy smelling them on my desk before they are lit. It calms me for the day and brings a smile to my face.

I was very impressed with the quality of their soy candles. Their Travel Tin Soy Candle comes in three convenient sizes - 2 oz, 4 oz and 10 oz.

My favorite style container is the Spa Tumbler Soy Candles. They are beautiful and go with all room deco styles. All three of my kids love the scents of these candles in their homes too.

These soy candles are hand poured in Illinois and made with pure soybean wax and lead free wicks. Each soy candle is hand poured and hand labeled.

I am a huge fan of these all natural, biodegradable soy candles from Maddison Avenue. They contain absolutely NO toxic materials and are perfect for any home. I love their clean simplicity and true aromas. There is not one candle that was sent to me that I don't think is out of this world. What a classy company that cares about Mother Earth!


1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with everything you said, but my favorite product right now (it always changes) is the Green Tea lotion. What a wonderful lotion and the fragrance is so light! I also burn the Green Tea candle at home. Keep it up Maddison Avenue!!

    ReplyDelete