Simple uses sustainable textiles such as recycled plastics, organic cotton, cork, hemp, jute, bamboo, recycled tires and inner tubes, natural rubber crepe, latex and felted wool to make their shoes.
In addition, they respect internationally recognized human rights and environmental standards and place them at the core of their business practices.
* Hemp webbing uppers
* Wavy EVA topsole
* EVA midsole
* Recycled rubber outsole for durability
* This shoe contains no animal byproducts or even regular animal products ¦ vegan and veggie friendly.
* Uses water-based cements
* Colors: Sand with Blush or Chocolate with Adriatic Blue
* Ships in a biodegradable bag - dig it, bury it, buh-bye
* 100% post consumer paper pulp foot forms
* Available in whole sizes only ¦ If between sizes go 1/2 size up.